Altair Advisers 2022 Fall Investment Forum
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Thank you to everyone who joined us in person or online for Altair’s 2022 Fall Investment Forum. In addition to our perspective on market outlooks, inflation, the Federal Reserve’s path and effects of actions being taken or considered in Washington, we hosted expert speakers Kara South, portfolio manager at GW&K Investment Management, and Martin Eichenbaum, professor of macroeconomics at Northwestern University.
See below to view recordings of full program and individual sessions and download presentation slides.
Market Update and Outlook
- Jason M. Laurie, Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Altair Advisers
A Historic Year for Bonds-What Comes Next?
- Kara South, Portfolio Manager, GW&K Investment Management
- David J. Lin, Managing Director and Head of Investment Research, Altair Advisers
The Economic Outlook
- Martin Eichenbaum, Charles Moskos Professor of Economics and Co-Director, Center for International Macroeconomics, Northwestern University
- Martin Eichenbaum, Northwestern University
- Steven Weinstein, Chairman, Altair Advisers
For more information about past or future Altair events, please contact our Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org