Altair Advisers 2023 Investment Forum
Wednesday, November 8, 2022
Thank you to everyone who joined us in person or online for Altair’s 2023 Investment Forum. The program reviewed the major economic factors shaping markets and the global economy and the broad and transformative implications of artificial intelligence (AI) and the opportunities it presents for investors.
Altair’s Chief Investment Officer, Jason Laurie, shared our outlook and thoughts on the markets. Our keynote speaker, Northwestern Professor, Kristian Hammond, addressed the possibilities and applications of AI for our daily lives, as well as the potential for harm. Altair’s Head of Investment Research, David Lin, interviewed Leigh Marie Braswell, Partner at Kleiner Perkins, and Anthony Zackery, Portfolio Manager at Zevenbergen, to hear their perspectives on AI opportunities in the public and private markets.
See below to view recordings of full program and individual sessions and download presentation slides.
Market Update and Outlook
- Jason M. Laurie, Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Altair Advisers
Artificial Intelligence and Its Impact
- Kristian Hammond, Bill and Cathy Osborn Professor of Computer Science and co-founder of Narrative Science, Northwestern University
Private and Public Investment Opportunities in AI
- Leigh Marie Braswell, Partner, Kleiner Perkins
- Anthony Zackery, Portfolio Manager, Zevenbergen Capital Investments
- David J. Lin, Managing Director and Head of Investment Research, Altair Advisers
For more information about past or future Altair events, please contact our Marketing team at email@example.com