Altair 2020 Virtual Fall Investment Forum
Wednesday, November 11th & Thursday, November 12th, 2020
Thank you to everyone who joined us online for Altair’s 2020 Fall Investment Forum. This year, to enhance the virtual format experience, we divided our normal single day event across two morning segments.
In addition to a market review and post-election outlook, we examined the lasting implications (challenges and advances) of the COVID-19 pandemic from experts across several different fields.
To view the detailed event agenda, click here.
Looking Beyond 2020
- Rebekah Kohmescher, CEO, Altair Advisers
No Going Back: How Disruption Heralds Change
- Paul Laudicina, Founder, Global Business Policy Council, A.T. Kearney and Leadership Columnist, Forbes
The Mental Health Toll of COVID-19
- Dr. Richard Chaifetz, Founder, Chairman & CEO ComPsych Corporation; Founder & Chairman, Chaifetz Group
- Jason Laurie, Chief Investment Officer, Altair Advisers
- David Lin, Director of Investment Research, Altair Advisers
- Michael Mangan, Partner and Portfolio Manager, Harris Associates
- Jeffrey James, Lead Portfolio Manager, Driehaus Capital Management
- Govan White, Co-founder and Principal of Covenant Capital Group
*All presentations are password protected, if you would like access, please email Sydney Church at email@example.com
For more information about past or future Altair events, please contact our Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org